If you and your ride meet the criteria, which is be under 40 years old and bring a traditionally styled hot rod, kustom or gasser, fill in this form. I will email you so that you can then send me a photo of your ride. If you are getting this via email and not seeing the entry form just below, click here to go to the post on the site and enter.
So there you have it, simple really. You fill out that simple form, I get that info in an email, I (sometime in the following 24 hours) send you an email and we go from there.
As mentioned in the New Blood Award announcement, the awards will be decided by 2 methods.
1.) A people’s choice award, voted on by the viewers of this website.
2.) Royboy Pick, I pick a car that I like.
The prizes will be given away at a party on the Saturday night (July 28, 2018) of the KKOA Leadsled Spectacular. The party will be held at the Paramount Bar in Salina, KS. You will need to be there to win, just like your car will need to be at the show to win.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here and I will do my best to de-confuse you :).
This contest is in no way affiliated with the KKOA Leadsled Spectacular or the Paramount Bar, it is wholly a product of Royboy Productions. This is supposed to be about fun let’s keep it fun so no crying, no whining, just build cool cars and come be a part of a great time.
2018 New Blood Award
- Because when I look around the show I see that I’m one of the younger guys there and I want to bring in new young blood to keep the show thriving.
- Cash prize, 2 prizes of $500, one for People’s Choice, one Royboy’s choice
- Prizes from suppliers
- Vintage Air $500 Gift Certificate good toward the purchase of a complete Vintage Air system or Front Runner System
- Custom Chrome Plating Gift Card
- James Wheeler will donate a set of custom dash knobs $75 value
- Looking for more supplier prizes and will announce them as soon as they are confirmed
- What’s the criteria?
- Registration opens April 24th and is open until July 1st
- 40 years old or younger
- HAVE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONTEST ON MY SITE TO BE ELIGIBLE
- The car you are bringing must be of a more traditional style, I will be the judge, what I say goes!
If you have any questions contact me for details
See you at a show,