It’s time to start the voting for the 2018 New Blood Award People’s Choice! Below you’ll see the entries for the award and at the bottom of the page you’ll be able to vote for your choice. Please only vote one time, I’ll only count each vote once. Voting closes on July 25th. The award will be given out at the New Blood Award party at the Paramount Bar in Salina, KS on Saturday July 28th. The info on the party can be found here.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to vote for your favorite!
48 Cars In 48 States : The Great American Road Trip – An 18,200 mile 48 States road trip in a 1963 Ford. Along the way I covered 6 events and shot a feature article on 48 different cars and then compiled them al into a book! The first 200 copies of the book sold out in 3 weeks time, you can pre-order a copy of the 2nd edition of the book here! It will be shipping near the end of July
Pick your favorite and vote at the bottom of this page by leaving a comment. Please vote only once, votes turned in by any other method will not be counted.
Jason’s 1923 Ford Model T Roadster – Age 38
60’s Themed Dragster. Aluminum frame, 1964 Kellison glass tub, aluminum floor/dash/firewall, ’34 Ford front axle/bones, 39-41 front brakes, steelies, big whitewall slicks out back, little skinnies up front, corvair box, roll bar, drive shaft loop, 215 Olds alum. V8, chevy 3 spd with offy x-shift, Tri-five 4.56 posi, e&j headlights, flaked / striped / gold leaf / lettered.
Chase’s 1958 Ford Thunderbird – Age 341958 blue thunderbird mild Kustom. The car has been to K.K.O.A. Leadsled Spectacular once but it is currently at Jeff Myers shop getting a Watson style paint. (note: photo is showing where some of the custom paint will be added)
Mike’s 1970 AMC Gremlin – Age 35
1970 AMC Gremlin. Mild custom. All built by owner in 1 car garage in Colorado. Lots of mild body and lots of interior fabrication.
Fuel injected 4.0 on air bags.
Dylan’s 1964 Chevrolet El Camino – Age 17 years old
My car is a 64 El Camino that i had built by hand over the summer of 2017 with my dad (Ryno Built) as my first car. We have gone from a rusting shell and breathed life back into it to transform it into to the work of art it is today.
2018 New Blood Award prizes
- Because when I look around the show I see that I’m one of the younger guys there and I want to bring in new young blood to keep the show thriving.
- Cash prize, 2 prizes of $500, one for People’s Choice, one Royboy’s choice
- Prizes from suppliers
- Vintage Air $500 Gift Certificate good toward the purchase of a complete Vintage Air system or Front Runner System
- Custom Chrome Plating Gift Card
- James Wheeler will donate a set of custom dash knobs $75 value
- Looking for more supplier prizes and will announce them as soon as they are confirmed
- What’s the criteria?
- Registration opens April 24th and is open until July 1st
- 40 years old or younger
- HAVE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONTEST ON MY SITE TO BE ELIGIBLE
- The car you are bringing must be of a more traditional style, I will be the judge, what I say goes!
See you at a show,
Support Royboy Productions!!!
The easiest way (which costs you nothing) is to share this post! IF you like this post, share it with your car friends using the social media sharing buttons below or just by sending them the link to this page. Every set of eyeballs on the site helps!